4746 Flinders Highway is only minutes past the Puma Service Station at Calcium.
This 18.26 ha freehold property provides access off the Flinders Highway. There is a residence and other infrastructure including all weather access road, solar system and 20,000 water tank. There is also lime deposit on the freehold property which was mined many years ago. Subject to approvals this may provide a further opportunity.
Adjacent to this freehold property is the leasehold Quarry known as Marathon Quarry. This is an operational quarry used to fill tenders and contracts as required. There is a range of aggregates in stockpiles ready to go.
The quarry offers the following:
– Main Roads Approvals
– EPA Approvals to extract up to 100,000 ton per annum
– Queensland Government Sales Permit
– Full petrographic analysis reports 2015
– Quality Microgranite and Microdiortite approx. 2.6 ton per cubic meter
– Suitable for road base, rock walls (port application), railway ballast and more.
– Indicated minimum reserves 5,500,000 cubic meters
– B Double weigh bridge (Nuweigh)- Model H-80-27M up to 80 tonnes.
– Site office including all fixtures and fittings, solar system with inverter and batteries.
– Road network, established benches and various other structures.
This quarry is an operational quarry that could be put into production immediately. Take advantage of upcoming projects including Port upgrade and major road infrastructure projects in the region.
Various pieces of equipment are also available for sale such as crushers, power screens, excavators, loaders and more.
Contact Tony Parker to arrange an inspection.
- Land is 18 hectare
- Floor Area is 40 m²